Registering as a CRICOS Provider
The Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS) is a register of Australian education institutions that recruit, enrol and teach overseas students. Under Education Services for Overseas Students Act 2000 (ESOS Act), registration on CRICOS allows providers to offer courses to overseas students studying, or intending to study, in Australia on student visas.
The Education Services for Overseas Students (ESOS) Regulations 2001 support the implementation of the ESOS Act 2000 by setting out detailed requirements for providers.
We assist RTOs and ELICOS providers with CRICOS registration. New providers can lodge an application for registration as a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) and a CRICOS provider at the same time.
CRICOS registration has the following requirements;
- Compliance with The National Code 2018
- Financial Viability Risk Assessment Requirements
- Physical, management and human resources
- Fit and Proper Person Declarations
- Council Occupancy Permit (9B)
- Documents specific to International Students
- Assessment tools and learning resources
- Timetables and training resources
ASQA also requires that all new applicants complete and submit a Self-assessment for initial CRICOS registration through asqanet with your initial registration application. We undertake the self-assessment as part of our service.
For detailed registration information, visit Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) website – https://www.asqa.gov.au/cricos-registration/apply-cricos-registration/complete-your-application
DOWNLOAD (PDF): ASQA’s Guide for Initial Registration
CRICOS Registration Service & Process
CRICOS registration requires extensive preparation and planning.
We undertake CRICOS registration on a project basis, with complete engagement from start to finish.
Our work is not completed until the registration process is complete. Our success rate and service quality have always exceeded our client expectations. Once engaged, we take full ownership of the process and project-manage it to an agreed timeline.
The process typically involves;
- Initial consultation and service agreement
- Review and update of the business plan
- Financial Viability Assessment (Accountant)
- Campus/facility review and assessment – CRICOS Campus
- Development of CRICOS relevant policies and procedures
- Development of campus capacity plan and timetables
- Internal review and Self-Assessment
- ASQA application
- Audit planning, preparation and attendance
Note: Complete policies, procedures, and RTO documents for CRICOS registration are also available for purchase. Assessment tools are also available for certificate to advanced Diploma level business, management, marketing, accounting, IT, and hospitality courses.
Serving all states and territories – VIC, NSW, QLD, WA, TAS, NT, ACT
Our consulting fees are fixed and we apportion part of the fee subject to a successful CRICOS registration.
The fee structure provides a complete peace of mind, with assurance that we will be with you throughout the process.
Contact Us to send us an inquiry or arrange an initial meeting.