Quality and Time-Tested Assessment Tools
Specifically Developed for Classroom-based Structured Training & Assessment
Tired of purchasing generic assessment tools that promise a lot but always need a lot of work? Assessment tools that are primarily designed for distance or flexible delivery and do not fit into face-to-face delivery structure (in particular, for CRICOS)?
We have developed assessment tools from an academic and compliance perspective – specifically designed for classroom–based, face-to-face, structured training and assessment.
Most importantly, our assessments are designed based on classroom hours, i.e. aligned with the unit hours and a 20-hour week delivery schedule. Assessment tools are supported by detailed lesson plans, competency/unit information, delivery plan, assessment plan, checklists/marking guide and competency record sheet, and competency/unit mapping – all contained in a Trainer’s Guide and a Learner’s Guide. Supporting resources/readings are provided where available.
Our assessment tools are some of the best in the industry and have withstood years of internal and external reviews and audits.
With our assessment tools, you will not have to worry about changing, improving or “fixing” them. They are ready to go and implement straight away in the faculties. We have a wide range of units that can be part of different courses from Certificate II to Advanced Diploma levels. Broad courses covered included;
Business Services (BSB)
- BSB20115 Certificate II in Business
- BSB30115 Certificate III in Business
- BSB40215 Certificate IV in Business
- BSB50215 Diploma of Business
- BSB60215 Advanced Diploma of Business
Leadership & Management
- BSB42015 Certificate IV in Leadership and Management
- BSB51918 Diploma of Leadership and Management
- BSB61015 Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management
- BSB42415 Certificate IV in Marketing and Communication
- BSB52415 Diploma of Marketing and Communication
- BSB61315 Advanced Diploma of Marketing and Communication
Financial Services (FNS)
- FNS30317 Certificate III in Accounts Administration
- FNS40217 Certificate IV in Accounting and Bookkeeping
- FNS50217 Diploma of Accounting
- FNS60217 Advanced Diploma of Accounting
Information and Communications Technology (ICT)
- ICT30118 Certificate III in Information, Digital Media and Technology
- ICT50118 Diploma of Information Technology
- ICT50418 Diploma of Information Technology Networking
- ICT60215 Advanced Diploma of Network Security
Tourism, Travel & Hospitality (SIT)
- SIT30116 Certificate III in Tourism
- SIT40116 Certificate IV in Travel and Tourism
- SIT40416 – Certificate IV in Hospitality
- SIT50116 Diploma of Travel and Tourism Management
- SIT60116 Advanced Diploma of Travel and Tourism Management
Community Services (CHC)
- CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support
- CHC43015 Certificate IV in Ageing Support
- CHC52015 Diploma of Community Services
Resources for over 350 select units of competencies covering approximately 28 core courses – with further integration across many other courses where packaging rules allow electives from other training packages and courses.
Provided under license through our group company, Skillworks Australia, one of the leading providers of contents for vocational and higher education sectors.
Visit Skillworks for detailed information on course structures and units.