Quality and Time-Tested Assessment Tools
Specifically Developed for Classroom-based Structured Training & Assessment
In partnership with
For over 12 years, Skillworks Australia has been supporting RTO and CRICOS providers across Australia with quality assessment tools and resources. Skillworks assessment tools are some of the best and highly regarded assessment resources in the industry. Fully written in-house by expert academic and professionals, these assessment tools provide high-level compliance and academic outcomes across different modes of study. In particular, these tools support structured RTO and CRICOS classroom-based delivery (e.g., 20-hour per week face-to-face for CRICOS) with packaged qualifications and credits between the courses.
Ready course packages are available for 2-year CRICOS courses for international students in highly popular BSB, SIT, FNS, ICT and CPC packages.
These assessment tools have been developed from an academic and compliance perspective and can be modified to suit online, blended, or workplace-based delivery modes.
The Assessment tools are supported by training and assessment strategies, detailed lesson plans, competency/unit information, delivery plan, assessment plan, checklists/marking guide and competency record sheet, and competency/unit mapping – all contained in a Trainer’s Guide and a Learner’s Guide. Supporting resources/readings are provided where available.
Available from Certificate II to Advanced Diploma levels. Graduate Certificate and Graduate Diploma (Learning and Strategic Leadership) resources are also available for AQF 8 and AQF 9 levels. Broad courses covered included;
For RTOs and CRICOS providers;
Business Services (BSB) – LATEST BSB Package
- BSB20120 Certificate II in Workplace Skills
- BSB30120 Certificate III in Business
- BSB40120 Certificate IV in Business
- BSB50120 Diploma of Business
- BSB60120 Advanced Diploma of Business
Leadership & Management
- BSB40520 Certificate IV in Leadership and Management
- BSB50420 Diploma of Leadership and Management
- BSB60420 Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management
- BSB50320 Diploma of Human Resource Management
With the available BSB units, a number of other courses can also be packaged.
- BSB42820 Certificate IV in Marketing and Communication
- BSB50620 Diploma of Marketing and Communication
- BSB60520 Advanced Diploma of Marketing and Communication
- BSB80320 Graduate Diploma of Strategic Leadership
- BSB80120 Graduate Diploma of Management (Learning)
Financial Services (FNS)
- FNS30317 Certificate III in Accounts Administration
- FNS40217 Certificate IV in Accounting and Bookkeeping
- FNS50217 Diploma of Accounting
- FNS60217 Advanced Diploma of Accounting
Information and Communications Technology (ICT)
- ICT30120 Certificate III in Information Technology
- ICT50120 Diploma of Information Technology
- ICT60120 Advanced Diploma of Information Technology
Tourism, Travel & Hospitality (SIT)
- SIT30816 Certificate III in Commercial Cookery
- SIT40516 Certificate IV in Commercial Cookery
- SIT50416 Diploma of Hospitality Management
- SIT60316 Advanced Diploma of Hospitality Management
Note: Skillworks Hospitality assessment tools are some of the most robust and detailed practical delivery courses (especially for CRICOS providers), capturing complex practical skills and underpinning knowledge for high-level compliance. For optimal compliance, these tools can be used in conjunction with other learning/delivery materials RTO/CRICOS providers use from a range of other sources, including online learning.
Travel and Tourism
- SIT30116 Certificate III in Tourism
- SIT40116 Certificate IV in Travel and Tourism
- SIT40416 – Certificate IV in Hospitality
- SIT50116 Diploma of Travel and Tourism Management
- SIT60116 Advanced Diploma of Travel and Tourism Management
Construction, Plumbing and Services (CPC)
- Please enquire with Skillworks for the courses available in this package.
Provided under license through Skillworks Australia.